Thursday, June 3, 2010

First Interview Down

I had my first interview of the season today. It was at the high school in the supervisory union where I currently teach.

The interview went pretty well. There were a few questions that I probably could have answered more concisely, but I got to the point eventually and I always repeat the main points of my answer at the end. I figure, if that's what one should do in an essay, I should do it for interview questions.

They didn't ask me any questions that really threw me and I wasn't nervous, which are all good things. Basically, the interview went as well as it could have. I still am not convinced that I'll get the job, though. There are so many qualified people interviewing that I have a hard time believing anyone would really put me at the top of a list.

Also, they aren't going to have second interviews. This was it. So, I hope I made a really good impression and that I said all the things they wanted me to say.

So let's all keep our fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment