Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another Interview!

I have been meaning to post updates here, but there really hasn't been much to write. I started taking a course at UVM (University of Vermont) to use for my license renewal next year. It's an educational psychology class and is only for two weeks, so it's really intense. That's pretty much been my life the past week and will continue for another week after.

The big news is that I have another interview! It is at a private Catholic school, so I'm not sure what my odds are at actually getting a job. However, the father of a friend of mine who knows people there went in and told them how great I am, so that has to help! The interview isn't until Thursday, so I have plenty of time to plan. I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. HI Mary!
    I was typing in my blog url http://mainelymary.blogspot.com and quite by accident (because I mispelled it)- up popped your blog mainlymary!! What a happy coincidence that we both chose to call our blogs such similar names.
    Anyway, sorry to hear about losing your job and the struggle to find another. My husband lost his job a year ago and has no luck either.
    Hope you find your dream job soon - good luck and God bless.
    Mary Bullock
    www.marybullock.com

    ReplyDelete