Thursday, May 13, 2010

And Who Am I?

I've never been very good at consistently updating blogs, sites, etc., but I am going to try again! About three years ago I decided to go back to school to be a teacher. As I was an English major, I decided to become an English teacher. Apparently this wasn't the best choice as I am now job searching again for the third time.
So, here I am job searching. It's not really a fun process, but I'm becoming quite the pro! So I'll be reporting on my progress and the trials and tribulations of it all.
I live in Burlington, Vermont and have lived there my whole life. The only time I spent away from here was my four years of undergrad, which I spent at St. Lawrence University. Great school, but in the middle of nowhere. However, it definitely made me appreciate what I had in Burlington.
I have a husband (we just married in December) and an apartment. We have a turtle and a leopard gecko. Someday we'd like to have a house and a dog and maybe some kids somewhere down the road. Right now, however, that's sort of out of the picture.
That pretty much sums it up for now. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment