Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Possible Light at the End of the Tunnel

Yesterday, the high school in my supervisory union posted an English teacher job. This could be good for me for a number of reasons.
First of all, there are a lot of people at my school who know people and have connections with people at the high school.
Second, my license is perfect for high school and I wouldn't have to think about adding extra endorsements if I worked there. (That is sort of a side conversation about middle school and the complicated world of the middle school endorsement.)
Third, as I experienced a reduction in staff, I may have rights to the position. So, it's possible that I'll at least be at the top of the pile or even more secure with it.
I don't want to say too much and jinx the situation, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment